วันศุกร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2552

งานพี่กาต่ายจอมโหด ( Tense)

Con

1. I am eating cooked rice.
Are you eating cooked rice?
No,I am not eating cooked rice.

2. She is catching rabbit.
Is she catching rabbit?
No, She is not catching rabbit.

3. He is swimming in swimming pool.
Is he swimming in swimming pool?
No, he is not swimming in swimming pool.

4. We are going to school.
Are we going to school?
No, we are not going to school.

5. It is eating sausage.
Is it eating sausage?
No, it is not eating sausage.

Sim
1. I like you everyday.
Do you like me everyday?
No, I don't like you everyday.

2. She make sweetmeats.
Does she make sweetmeats?
No, I don't like you everyday.

3. I eat curry puff.
Do you eat curry puff?
No , I don't eat curry puff.

4. You like me everyday.
Do you like me everyday?
No, I don't like you everyday.

5. I go to Ang Thong on monday.
Do you go to Ang Thong on monday?
No,I don't go to Ang Thong on monday.

ฟิวเจอร์

1. I shell go to Phichit.
Shell you go to Phichit?
No, I shall not go to Phichit.

2. She will see firefly.
Will she see firefly?
No, she will not see firefly.

3. He will go to restroom.
Will he go to restroom?
No, he will not go to restroom.

4. Mr.rabbit will play game.
Will mr.rabbit play game?
No, mr.rabbit will not play game.

5. Jin will feed puppy.
Will jin feed puppy?
No,jin will not feed puppy.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น