วันจันทร์ที่ 22 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2551

การบ้านของพี่กาต่ายใจร้าย ToT

คอนทินิวอีส

1
Are you going to school?
I am going to school.
No , I am going to school.

2
Are we going to Japan?
We are going to Japan.
No, I am going to Japan.

3
Is she playing Thai xylopphone?
She is playing Thai xylopphone.
No , She is playing Thai xylopphone.

4
Is he sleeping on the bed?
He is sleeping on the bed.
No, he is sleeping on the bed.

5
Are you touring in Krabi?
I am touring in Krabi.
No, I am touring in Krabi.


ซิมเปิ้ล

1
Do you love me?
I love you .
No, I don't love you.

2
Do you tour go to the sea?
I tour go to the sea.
No,I don't tour go to the sea.

3
Do you eat Pizza everyday?
I eat Pizza everyday.
No, I don't eat Pizza everyday.

4
Does she listen music?
She listen music.
No,She doesn't listen music.

5
Does he see flower?
He see flower.
No, he doesn't see flower.

ฟิวเจอร์

1
Will you go to school?
I shall go to school.
No, I shall not go to school.

2
Will you play football?
I shall play football.
No, I shall not play football.

3
Will she meet Sara?
She will meet Sara.
No, She will not meet Sara.

4
Will he move rice?
He will move rice.
No, he will not move rice.

5
Shall I cross flyover?
I shall cross flyover.
No, I shall not cross flyover.


ครบแล้วค๊าบ
การบ้านที่ต้องส่งพี่กาต่ายจอมโหด -*-

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น